Each year CAPUMA and the CCCA send students to compete in the AMA case competition which takes place in New Orleans USA!
What is a case competition? A case competition is where students are presented with a real business problem, in this case a marketing problem, from a host company. Students are then asked to create their own solution to the problem and present those ideas to a panel of judges!
This year eBay is hosting the competition and if selected as one of the top 10 teams you will present to eBay’s upper level management themselves!
If you are interested you click here to sign up
First you will go through an internal competition held on campus to help select a top level team! This internal competition will simulate the real thing in New Orleans and test your skills and abilities. If you are part of the winning team you:
- Can have this offered as a self directed study
- The school helps pay for your way to New Orleans
- Attend the Vision Conference
- Showcase your skills to professionals
- Network with students and marketing industry
- Great resume builder
***Registration Deadline: September 20th, 2016 at 5pm***
- September 22nd, 2016 at 11:30am – 12:50pm CE 224: Case Bootcamp
- Case release
- Form teams (if individually registered)
- Assessment guidelines handed out
- September 26th, 2016 @ 6pm – Individual written submission due, upload to moodle
- September 30th, 2016 at 2:30pm: Internal team case upload to moodle (PPT, peer evaluation)
- September 30th, 2016 at 3:30pm – 5:30pm CE 148 – Internal Case Presentations
- October 4th, 2016 by 5pm: Invitations sent to up to 8 students